Subscribe | Login/Register
19 November 2022
10 September 2022
11 November 2022
12 November 2022
15 November 2022
16 November 2022
17 November 2022
18 November 2022
21 November 2022
Saturday 24 September 2022 | Written by Matthew Littlewood | Published in Local, National
Firefighters battle the blaze which completely destroyed a family home in Avarua last week Thursday. 22091508
Fire services believe a catastrophic fire which destroyed a family home behind the Ministry for Finance and Economic Management (MFEM) building was caused by overloading of electrical equipment.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW for as little as $11 per month.
- Up to date and breaking news
- Includes access to Premium content
- Videos and online classifieds
Already a subscriber, click here
Time to regulate imported equipment and electrical installation properly.